Le Vallon - Maison Pierre et Vacances - Branville
- 3 Dormitorios
- 2 Baños
- No se admiten mascotas
- 8 Personas
- 57 m²
- Casa de vacaciones
At 2 hours from Paris, in an idyllic and quiet setting, this comfortable house located in the Village Pierre et Vacances Normandy Garden will be ideal for your holidays in the region.
It can accommodate up to 8 people and has a pleasant living room with a fully equipped open kitchen, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Free access to the pools. Sheets and towels included.
Possible activities in the village : 3 swimming pools, restaurants, wifi. . .
The single-storey house is composed as follows:
- Bright living room with lounge/dining area and open kitchen: sofa bed, TV, dining table for 8 people, dishwasher, washing machine, hotplates, crockery. . .
- 1 master suite with bathroom and WC
- 2 bedrooms with 2 single beds
- 1 shower room with WC
- 1 large open wooden terrace of 30 m², with electric barbecue, wooden table and chairs that can accommodate a large family + 1 other small terrace with sheltered garden furniture.
Access to the pools is free. There is one inside closed, with a paddling pool, another called lagoon, which is outside, and the third, larger one, 2 metres deep. The swimming pools are accessible all year round, except from November 29th to December 18th. (COVID-19: Sauna and hammam closed)
Animation all year round with or without supplement organized by professional animators, 3 indoor and outdoor swimming pools, heated, supervised by lifeguards, sauna, hammam, jacuzzi (to be reserved at the reception), catering and breakfast possible on reservation at the restaurant, ping-pong table, football stadium, tennis court, mini-market, park and children's villages, wifi available at the reception with supplement. Closure of aquatic areas and access to activities from 29 November to 18 December.
It is a holiday village with all amenities, quiet, greenery. A little paradise.
Supermarket in the village. Otherwise in DOZULE (10 km) Super U, pharmacy, petrol pump, tobacco, bakery, restaurant.
Visits Villers-Sur-Mer, Deauville, Cabourg, Houlgate, Pont l'évêque, Honfleur, Lisieux, Caen
Going to the beach, cycling, tennis, jet skiing, golf, go-karting, casino, there is a riding school, . . .
Taxis, Bus (but rare passage)
Health rules (Covid-19)
- Mask must be worn in all enclosed areas and around the basins in the aquatic area
- Wellness area (sauna and hammam) not accessible for an indefinite period
- Vestiaries of the aquatic centre unavailable for an indefinite period
- Open recreational spaces but no possibility to borrow equipment at reception (shoe, ball, golf. . . ), you can nevertheless bring your own equipment and access the spaces.
- Clubs and animation of the Village will be concentrated only on the Weekend during the off-season (Friday to Sunday)
- Do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
- Mascota permitida: no